What will you do in 2N?
- Development of devices based on OS Linux (kernel, bootloader, libraries …); 2N is developing own portfolio of intercoms and answering units based on this OS
- Implementation and integration of the device drivers into OS Linux; new HW debugging; API programming for the application team.
- You will be part of a team that develops complex projects consisting of intercoms, answering units, mobile applications etc.
What do you need?
- Knowledge of the programming languages (C/C++, scripting)
- Experience with programming in Linux (synchronization, threads and processes)
- The enthusiasm for finding new paths and solutions
- Knowing the Linux kernel is an advantage
- Knowledge of English on the documentation reading level
Are you interested in this position? Embedded Linux Engineer?Apply
Why will you enjoy working at 2N?
CAREER VIDEO 2N
Let´s see how the most modern door intercom is being made.Watch the video