What will you do at our company?
- Maintain and further develope relationships with existing OEM partners
- Verify potential and interest, gain new OEM partners worldwide
- Present our portfolio to suitable partners and arouse their interest in our products
- Prepare value proposition
- Negotiate contract terms
- Build relationship with customer; proactively participate in networking
- Participate in business trips (mainly Europe and the USA)
- Cooperate with our Sales Department and Product Management Department
- Work with Salesforce system
What do you need to work at the position?
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in international sales in the area of physical security / home automation
- Above-standard negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to establish relationship with customer from the very beginning
- Ability to communicate politely and effectively with customers as well as with colleagues
- Independence, reliability, responsibility, self-motivation
- Experience in working with OEM companies, knowledge of other foreign languages and technical background is appreciated
Are you interested in the role of OEM Account Manager?Apply
Why you will like working with us
Who is our ideal candidate?
Josef explains what the key challenges of this position are and what he is personally looking for in a candidate.Watch the video