2N® Net Speaker
Modern IP Loudspeaker
2N® IP Speaker has become 2N® Net Speaker.
2N® Net Speaker is an up-to-date loudspeaker which has an incorporated IP audio system 2N® Net Audio Decoder. Thanks to this combination of two products in one you get a complete IP solution for audio distribution, which will allow you to play any audio stream from any computer in your LAN/WAN network. This makes the 2N® Net Speaker a perfect solution, especially where you have no existing audio cables installed in your premises.
An unquestionable advantage of the 2N® Net Speaker is its software application package, which allows you not only to stream audio into selected loudspeakers, e.g. from your favorite multimedia player, but also to create separate zones, preset times to start playing the audio, manage users and to use many other features.
The IP technology the 2N® Net Speaker is based on completely removes the distance limits. With this technology you can simply connect the IP loudspeaker to a network and stream audio anywhere. Besides this, using the existing wiring instead of more expensive audio cables makes its installation not only faster, but also cheaper.
A necessary prerequisite for functioning of the 2N® Net Speaker is a 2N® IP Audio Manager software application. The application manages different audio sources and streams them into all IP loudspeakers connected to the network. It will also allow you to create a separate zone from each of the 2N® Net Speaker units and stream different content into each zone as necessary. You can also purchase an extra software application package, which expands the Speaker's functions significantly.
- Audio distribution anywhere, where there is an IP network
- Usage of existing LAN/WAN network
- Easy connection of large and very distant destinations
- Possibility to create separate zones with different contents
- Free SW package
- Central management of all loudspeakers
- Cheaper and faster installation
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Multinational Corporation
- System Integrator
- Hotels, restaurants, cafés
- Shopping centers, chain stores, supermarkets
- Wellness and fitness facilities
- Transportation terminals and waiting rooms
- Administration premises
- Sports, culture and other public facilities