Simple Device for Lift Emergency Calls
The 2N® SingleTalk is used in lifts where communication between the cabin and the Network Operation Centre (NOC) or the machine room is required.
This simple communication device for two-way emergency communication complies with the current EU standards EN 81-28, 70. The 2N® SingleTalk lift phone is a suitable solution for a single lift connected to a PSTN/PBX/GSM line gateway.
Before you start looking at expensive alternatives, make sure of the facts: satisfying user needs and meeting legal standards need not be difficult or financially demanding at all.
- TÜV certified (EN 81-28, 70 compliant)
- Connection possibly via PSTN/GSM/PBX
- Two-way communication between the machine room and the cabin
- Fully supplied from the telephone line
- Voice menu for easy programming
- Up to 6 phone numbers in case of emergency
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Multinational Corporation