2N® Access Commander
An access system up and running in 10 minutes
2N® Access Commander is a professional access system based on IP technology. Its main advantage is its simple and intuitive front end. This makes for easy commissioning, not just by skilled technicians, but also by those who have no experience with installing and setting up access control systems. All without even having to go through intensive training or to pore over complicated manuals.
2N® Access Commander is, however, far more than just a tool for controlling access to your premises. Its undeniable benefit lies in its in-built attendance register module. Simply put, you get two solutions in one, and you won’t have to invest in another system to record the working hours of your employees.
|17.05.2016||2N® Access Commander software - Product leaflet (EN)||160.22 kB|
|10.06.2015||2N® Access Commander - presentation (EN)||2.08 MB||PPTX|
|21.09.2016||Software 2N® Access Commander - User manual (EN)||-||LINK|
* IMPORTANT: Licence is now based on serial number of any 2N® Helios IP intercom or 2N® Access Unit managed via 2N® Access Commander - all previously generated licenses (based on “Computer ID”) need to be re-generated during next 3 months after upgrade to this version! Please contact your distributor to obtain new license file.
* Totally new design of web interface (Google Material Design)
* Integration with Milestone XProtect® Access – access logs from 2N® Access Commander are interconnected with video from monitoring cameras in one powerful interface (Milestone XProtect Client)
* Integration with Active Directory (LDAP support) - licensed feature!
* Device monitoring board – real-time monitoring of connected devices (SIP proxy registration, Tamper alarm, Forced door, Audio Loop test and several others)
* Email notifications – different types of alarms and errors occurred on connected devices
* Time profiles can have multiple intervals
* Global search in the system – easy way how to find users, devices, groups or zones from any place in the system
* Public REST API documentation for 3rd party integration
* New access event types added to system logs – audio test failed, noise detected, tamper switch activated, forced door, too long opened door, etc.
* Public holidays are reflected in created Access rules
* System log filtering
* New user´s privilege added to the system – user who can manage access rules
Improvements in version 1.5.0:
* Major visual improvements in Attendance module
* Employee ID for 3rd party system integration
* Possibility to temporarily disable selected devices
* Global CSV export for attendance records
* We made over 370 improvements