2N® Access Commander
An access system up and running in 10 minutes
2N® Access Commander is a professional access system based on IP technology. Its main advantage is its simple and intuitive front end. This makes for easy commissioning, not just by skilled technicians, but also by those who have no experience with installing and setting up access control systems. All without even having to go through intensive training or to pore over complicated manuals.
2N® Access Commander is, however, far more than just a tool for controlling access to your premises. Its undeniable benefit lies in its in-built attendance register module. Simply put, you get two solutions in one, and you won’t have to invest in another system to record the working hours of your employees.
2N® Access Commander is the only access software on the market with an integral attendance system. With its help, you can easily record the working time of your company’s staff. What’s more, through its Web interface, reachable not only via a computer, but also from a tablet or mobile phone, you can easily check who is at the workplace.
In the same way, i.e. via the Web interface, you can mass-manage IP intercoms and access units made by 2N. You’ll find this a boon when it comes to larger installations, where 2N® Access Commander becomes a much welcome assistant. With it, you can e.g. set user access rights or backup and copy intercom and access unit settings. Moreover, thanks to IP technology, everything can be done form anywhere in the world.
- An access and attendance system in one
- Intuitive management of IP intercoms and access units
- Web interface for supervision via PC, tablet or mobile phone
- Installation time in the order of minutes
- Can be integrated with third party systems
- Clear tutorial – helpful for your first-time run
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Multinational Corporation
- System Integrator
- Design firm
- Office buildings
- Residential complexes
- Shopping centres – staff areas
- Hotels and accommodation facilities
- Public state administration buildings
- Educational institutes