New technical training system
Expand your knowledge and become an expert on 2N products
As of the beginning of 2015, we are launching a new system for online technical training intended exclusively for 2N partners and customers. Now we can guide you through the 2N product portfolio in the comfort of your own office. What's more, all training sessions are free of charge and conducted in English.
Technical training sessions from 2N will help you improve your knowledge of our products, their functions, necessary licences and available accessories. Your newly acquired knowledge will enhance insight into your customers' needs, meaning that you will be able to offer them more comprehensive solutions.
What benefits will our new technical training system bring you?
- Faster identification and more effective solution of technical problems
- Elimination of unnecessary trips to installation sites
- Know-how for providing remote technical support
The current schedule of the training sessions offered, including details of the topics covered in these sessions and registration options can be found at https://wiki.2n.cz/display/TRG/. All registrations are subject to subsequent approval by 2N TELEKOMUNIKACE due to restrictions on the number of participants.
Online technical training sessions are offered at two levels:
- BASIC – training sessions focus on the basic functionality and hardware and software elements of products. After completing this training, you will be able not only to choose the product version optimal for your needs, but also to install the selected product. This training is suitable for technicians and dealers with basic technical knowledge.
- ADVANCED – the course focuses on advanced product functions and technical solution of various problems. Participants in this training should ideally have at least basic experience with use and installation of our products. Participants who complete the training will receive an official 2N certificate documenting their knowledge. Successful completion of the course is conditional on passing a short test covering the course.
All technical trainings for 2N products take place in a web browser through the GoToMeeting application. To participate in training, you need just an internet connection and a headset. While taking part in the training, you can communicate with the trainer as necessary via chat or using your microphone once you have been instructed to do so.
Point of contact for additional queries: