New firmware 2.11 for 2N IP intercoms and 2N® Access Unit
In March, we released the new firmware version 2.11 for all 2N Helios IP intercoms and the access system 2N® Access Unit. It brings a whole range of new functions, support for new devices and bug fixes.
With the upgrade of 2N IP intercoms and 2N® Access Unit to firmware version 2.11 you gain:
- NFC (Near Field Communication) – intercoms 2N® Helios IP Verso, 2N® Helios IP Force can now be fitted with a card reader supporting the NFC technology. The autonomous reader built into the access system 2N® Access Unit also supports the NFC technology. An NFC licence must be purchased to ensure full functionality.
- Support for software 2N® Access Commander – this is a tool for management of an access system from 2N. We only guarantee its correct functioning from this firmware version.
- Support for SNMP protocol – enables a remote server to monitor the state of the intercom and support system.
Moreover, IP intercom users can enjoy the following new features:
- Noise detector – in addition to movement, the intercom can now also monitor the noise level. If a certain level is exceeded, the intercom automatically performs the required action according to the setting in the “Automation” section.
- Virtual number – you can designate a virtual number for each user in the telephone book to operate as a speed dial option for calling a user from the intercom keypad. This number does not necessarily have to be the same as the position of the user in the telephone book.
- Editable buttons – a user saved under the speed dial button is no longer identified by a position in the telephone book. You can newly save, for example a user in position No. 100 as speed dial option under button No. 1.
- Support for the new version of intercom 2N® Helios IP Force with HD camera
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) – the function allowing you to zoom in on a detail from the camera will now be available on all camera intercoms. Originally, only the 2N® Helios IP Verso intercom had been supported.
- Ring group of up to 12 users – now you can call up to 12 numbers at once in a ring group.
An overview of all the new functions, including the options for downloading the new firmware version 2.11 for a specific product, is available in the Download section.