Introducing new features of the 2N® Helios door intercom
We are happy to announce to you today two new exciting features of the 2N® Helios door intercom. Those two new functions are called User Announcements & Door Opening and Signaling.
We would like to introduce to you latest set of features, which we´ve recently prepared for the analog door intercom. They include especially:
Door Opening and Signaling
An user can easily choose what 2N® Helios announces when the code lock switch is activated. A new parameter offers a silent mode, continuous tone or an user defined announcement i.e. “The door is open, please come in“. The setting is available for the additional switch as well.
During call establishing 2N® Helios door intercom announces “Wait please, the connection is being made”. If 2N® Helios doesn´t reach the user (all stored numbers are not available), it announces “User is not available“.
See the detailed scheme:
There are of course many other standard features that our 2N® Helios door intercom can offer to you. Among the most interesting rank:
- Video - A connected video camera allows monitoring of people entering the building.
- Voice Menu - For simple programming, a voice menu is implemented which navigates you through the setting of the individual parameters.
- Telephone - By using the keypad, you can dial any number from 2N® Helios.
- Code Lock - In 2N® Helios, the electric lock can be activated by the phone or directly from the door using the keypad.
- Additional switch - This is an excellent resource for controlling a second appliance
If you want to learn more about the 2N´s door intercom product family or you are interested in further details regarding the two new above mentioned functions, do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries.