2N will present operator solutions at the Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2013
This year’s theme for our stand is a modern city, fully interconnected and controlled thanks to 2N products, so everyone can relax– Connect. Control. Relax. All of the exhibited solutions tie into this theme, directed at operators and distribution partners. The stand will also have a chill-out zone in the park serving a range of speciality coffee.
- Public announcements via GSM – a solution designed for sites without a fixed line. Using the GSM network, the public can be informed of various situations, such as delays on public transport or emergency announcements. This solution is a hot new addition to the 2N portfolio.
- M2M – we will be presenting a solution for remote utilities metering, vending machine management and video camera surveillance.
- Expansion of your CENTREX services – we will be presenting a highly sought after IP door intercom at the trade fair that can be connected to Centrex like an ordinary telephone, together with a new GSM intercom that is ideal for emergency situations (e.g. on motorways) using the GSM network.
- A substitute for fixed lines – a very successful business case using GSM gateways enabling customers to make calls, send and receive SMS text messages, send faxes and provide high-speed Internet connection all via GSM or UMTS networks.
- Direct dialling for mobile networks – this solution offers the ability to make outgoing calls from a private branch exchange and, in the same way, incoming calls are directed directly to a specific branch exchange without the need to be put through by an operator. This is all achieved via the GSM/UMTS network.
- Backup for fixed line connection via LTE – this backup system uses the LTE network if the customer suffers a loss of primary connectivity. This is sure to be appreciated by fuel stations, for instance, which need to maintain connectivity to payment terminals even during outages of their fixed line.
Arrange an appointment with our dealer by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade fair dates: 25th– 28th February 2013
Exhibition centre: Gran Via Barcelona
Hall/Stand: 7 / 7D30
For more information on the trade fair go to: www.mobileworldcongress.com
The Mobile World Congress is a red letter day in 2N’s calendar of exhibition events. This February we will be exhibiting for the sixth time and we are confident that the contacts we make will once again open further interesting business opportunities and reinforce our position on the international market. Equally important for us is to keep abreast of international trends, as well as the ever-changing needs of our existing and potential partners in the world of operators. We see our ability to adapt products to detailed requirements as our greatest added value, which we intend to continue to develop and capitalise on. In this sense too, our four days in Barcelona are a great inspiration for the development of new solutions.
|19.02.2013||Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2013 - Invitation||767.95 kB|