2N will present innovative solutions at CeBIT in Hannover
This year for the eleventh time we are heading to the largest exhibition of information technology and telecommunications. You can find us on stand A58 in Hall 13. We have targeted the exhibited solutions at distributors of telecommunications solutions, systems integrators and telecommunications operators. We are able to offer them innovative solutions which can be further flexibly developed to meet customer requirements.
CeBIT Hannover is one of the largest trade fairs for IT and telecommunications companies that offer solutions for the home as well as corporations. The main target groups are users in the area of ICT, distributors and resellers of ICT solutions, the state sector, system integrators and all users of ICT technologies. CeBIT highlights the latest trends in the development of commercial information technologies. CeBIT has been held every year in Hannover since 1986. In the past CeBIT was considered an international trade fair for the ICT sector; this year it will be more of a local affair focussed on the countries of the European Union.
Presented solutions and products:
- 2N Helios IP Vario door intercom – comprehensive door communication solution that supports voice and video transmission over IP
- PBX Booster – device that reduces call costs, and provides new services and interfaces to an existing private branch exchange (PBX)
- M2M – M2M solutions for the banking sector, energy industry, transport and telemetry
- 2N NetSpeaker – a system for streaming sound over IP networks as a replacement for standard cable based public address systems
- UMTS products – wireless solutions for Internet connection, back-up connection and calling over a UMTS network
- LTE router – a brand new product