2N offers operators new solutions for increasing ARPU
World Mobile Congress 2012 in Barcelona
Just as in previous years, 2N will be offering its operator solutions in Barcelona at this year’s World Mobile Congress 2012. Like last year, this year's theme is "Boost your ARPU (Average Revenue Per User)", and as the slogan indicates we want to show operators and their distribution partners how they can increase their key indicators using 2N solutions, and ARPU is certainly one of them. Visitors to our exhibit will also have the chance to "get a boost" with a special energy drink.
- Back-up via LTE – backup of fixed connection using high-speed LTE wireless technology. You can find out more about the new LTE router 2N® SpeedRoute here.
- MSC Booster – offers you a simple, low-cost way to expand GSM network operator services without an MSC upgrade
- M2M Solutions – we have solutions for smart metering, vending and lifts, including robust industrial versions and central management
- Centrex IP Door Access – one of the most interesting areas is the integration of elements of secure building access with a complete communication solution for your company
- Centrex IP Audio – a popular IP paging and IP audio system today, and a way to expand your operator portfolio
You will find the 2N stand at 2G13 on the ground floor of the most prestigious hall 2-0. You can arrange a meeting with one of our representatives at our email address email@example.com.
MWC is a momentous and important event for 2N. We are a regular exhibitor at the event, and we believe this year's new contacts represent interesting business opportunities for all participants. We attend the exhibition with the aim of not only making contacts, but also monitoring and reacting to global trends and the current needs of our partners. Although this will be the last time in Barcelona, we believe this year’s congress will be highly inspirational and represents a promise of the development of new solutions for our new and existing operator partners.
On a global scale, MWC Barcelona is one of the largest and most prestigious contractual exhibitions in the area of operator technologies. It traditionally sets the trends in the industry for the upcoming year, and that is another reason why we also have to be among the 1,300 exhibitors at this show. The exhibition also includes a conference with presentations by key experts and a number of panel discussions.