Doing more to invest in our future
Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR for short, is the philosophy of those companies who declare a voluntary commitment to behave responsibly to the environment and the society they operate in – over and above the statutory norms.
As a long-standing and successful Czech company, 2N is today prospering and creating profit. In order to express our social responsibility, we donate a significant part of that profit to help people in need, non-profit organizations and specific, socially beneficial projects. We support projects on a variety of platforms - economic, social and environmental.
We are confident in our own capability. We are therefore developing our business based on clear and objective rules. We simply call them good manners.
- We reject any form of corruption.
- We enforce transparency within the company and towards our business partners as well as with the general public.
- We settle our liabilities in a timely manner.
- We only offer high quality products that meet the exacting standards of the company.
- Whatever the circumstances, we objectively, truthfully and accurately inform our customers about our products and services.
- We provide after sales service for our products.
Even manufacturing a perfect product is not our ultimate goal, but only a means to satisfy human needs – the needs of our customers, our employees and those who depend on the help of others.
- We take care of our employees, their safety at work, preventive programmes to support health and stimulate professional growth. We enforce equal opportunities.
We cooperate with many schools in deepening the practical knowledge of students.
We support the Children’s Home in Milovice.
We sponsor various sports clubs and events.
We support numerous other broadly beneficial projects and organisations. In addition to those operating in the Czech Republic, we also support Unicef.
We have supported the operation of the Vackov Winter Crisis Hostel, which gives homeless people the opportunity to stay overnight in a warm, safe place.
We have contributed to the Talking Book project. We selected the debut novel The Sound of Sundial by Hana Androniková.
The company management is aware of the environmental impact of the company’s activity. The company management therefore undertakes to do the following as part of the company's environmental policy:
- To comply with the requirements of all valid acts, regulations, decrees and other environmental protection regulations relating to its activity.
- To determine targets and target values for continuous improvement of the company’s environmental profile.
- To restrict the negative impact of all of the company's activities, products and services whilst using the best available and economically viable technologies.
- To continuously identify possible risks and to implement preventative and remedial measures for their elimination or maximum limitation.
- To conserve natural resources through priority use of environmentally friendly materials and technological procedures.
- To demand that its suppliers comply with environmental protection principles.
- To openly communicate with employees about the impact the company has on the environment.
The company’s environmental policy is binding for all company employees and the employees are liable for compliance with this policy in the scope of their duties at work.